Customized Reporting & Litigation Support Services to Fit Your Needs.
NAIT Grads, we’re always interested in having you join our team. We know you’ve done a lot of work to get where you are and want to help guide you to the next level of getting out and working as a court reporter.
Why choose IR?
- Training – IR personally trains our reporters. Doesn’t everyone? Not like we do!
What does this entail? LOTS! Software training, transcript training and understanding, grammar training, technology training, personal guidance, mentoring, the list goes on. We work with each reporter on an individual basis. Sometimes it’s for six months, other times it’s for over a year. If we see your potential we will take the time with you to ensure you become an important part of our future team.
- Equipment – The reporters at IR all use StenoCAT software. IR provides this and the equipment you will need, laptop, printer, even a writer, at a monthly fee. Using the same equipment and software help to ensure consistency for our reporters and also for our clients.
- Getting paid – IR pays our reporters monthly. You get paid for the work you did and never have to wait to be paid when the client pays. This takes one more worry out of the equation and lets you focus on being a court reporter, not a bill collector!
- Transcript production – Our court reporters are court reporters. You never print transcripts. In fact, you never even have to come to the office to finalize your transcript. All transcript work is done electronically. This means that when you are being trained all the files are sent through our servers and then the noted corrections are sent back to you again in the same format. This saves you time!
- Learn the right way – We have the best court reporters in the industry. We know this. To get there it takes time and a willingness to learn. You can do that at IR. We work with our reporters on small jobs and help you to understand all the nuances of what you need to do in your duties. From there you will build confidence and your skills and look to take on work that is more technical in nature. This leads us to…
- Realtime – Learning how to provide realtime court reporting services is a fine art. Not everyone can do it, but, with the right training and understanding, maybe you can get there. We work with you on this because it can take you to…
- CART – Another area for our writers, once they hone their skills, is to provide CART services for deaf or hard-of-hearing clients. IR provides CART services from coast-to-coast across Canada and the United States. Learn your skills properly with IR and we can get you to this wonderful level of providing new services.
Want to arrange a personal meeting and interview? Send Duane O’Geil a message and lets talk more.
Calgary Office – 403.265.2550
Edmonton Office – 780.488.1464
Nationwide Toll-Free – 800.340.1352